Quality Measurement & Improvement Specialist - RN - 20 hours per week
Sioux Falls, SD
- Gathers, assists with analysis, and reports data related to the various aspects of the OI Quality Program.
- Ensures that documentation produced and reported complies with participation and reporting requirements.
- Provides data to help monitor physicians and healthcare providers and group performance related to quality programs and assists with strategies to improve performance.
- Assists with preparation of monthly provider and group quality and performance reports.
- Assists with education of OI physicians, healthcare providers, managers and staff regarding governmental and commercial insurance company quality programs.
- Frequently monitors governmental and commercial insurance company quality program requirements and ensures that the OI leadership team understands all requirements.
- Interfaces with and facilitates insurance company chart audits and results review related to quality and performance initiatives.
- Collaborates with the Informatics Coordinator to ensure satisfactory support of quality program data capture and reporting.
- Collaborates with OI Marketing staff to ensure satisfactory support of OI data capture and reporting related patient satisfaction.
- Reconciliation of payments generated from quality programs.
- Demonstrates a willingness and ability to communicate cooperate and work collaboratively with co-workers.
- Demonstrates teamwork to get all functions completed even when not specifically assigned.
- Demonstrates a willingness and ability to communicate, cooperate, respect and work with Managers, Physicians, healthcare providers and staff.
- Shows dedication to helping physicians and health care providers be efficient.
- Demonstrates the ability to complete tasks completely and accurately in an acceptable amount of time.
- Suggests ideas to explore innovative ways of accomplishing the goals of the program and the group in general.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal information in accordance with HIPAA policies and procedures.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- RN preferred. Would consider LPN with extensive and related healthcare experience.
- 5-7 years of broad healthcare experience required.